SENDMYMAGS respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their personal information is being used online. ‘Personal Information’ means information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Information We Collect.
We collect information about you in three ways when you visit our website: directly from your input, from third-party sources, and through automated technologies.
Data You Provide to Us – The types of personal information that we collect directly from you depends on how you interact with us and may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, social media handle, and phone number;
• Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
• Transaction data, such as details of products and services you have purchased from us;
• Other account registration and profile information, such as job title, educational and professional background and qualifications, and photo;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including search query data and questions or information you send to customer support; and/or
• Interests and communication preferences, including preferred language. b. Data from Other Sources – We may obtain contact details and other information about you from our affiliates and from other third parties, including:
• Service providers that help us determine a location in order to customize certain products to your location;
• Businesses with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities; and/or
• Publicly available sources and data supplies from which we obtain data or validate or supplement the information we hold. c. Data from Service Use – When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we, along with our service providers, may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon”, also known as an internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. Our emails may also contain web beacons. These processes may automatically collect information on how you and your device interact with our website, including:
• Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data;
• Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL click stream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for through our website;
• The region, city or town where your device is located to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
How We Use Your Information
Depending on how you interact with us, we use your personal information to:
• Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of our services;
• Process and fulfill a request, order, download, subscription, or other transaction;
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep our services working, safe and secure; • Enhance and improve our services and products and to develop new products, services and other benefits;
• Offer you customized content and other personalization to make our services more relevant to your interests and geography; • Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactiosn in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
How We Protect Your Information
SENDMYMAGS endeavors to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by putting into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. For example, when we collect credit card information, we use a secure server with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software and store such credit card information using encryption methods designed to prevent unauthorized access. Additionally, your account information is accessible online only through the use of a password.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal data with the following parties in order to achieve the purposes set forth in paragraph 2 above:
• Businesses that provide services on our behalf (such as identity verification services, payment processors, marketing agencies, advertising partners, and marketing and sales technology companies);
• Financial institutions that issue and process credit and debit cards, in connection with payment card transactions; and
• Other companies you may approve, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
We may disclose personal information when we are required to or we believe it is appropriate in order to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to protect our users’ rights, property or safety; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the our services; or if we believe that an emergency involving the danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires or justifies disclosure of personal information.
Locations of Processing
Your personal information may be stored and processed in your region or another country where SENDMYMAGS, its affiliates, and their service providers maintain servers and facilities. We take steps, including through contracts, to ensure that the information continues to be protected wherever it is located and, in a manner consistent with the standards of protection required under applicable law.
Managing Your Preferences
We respect all browser instructions for setting or rejecting cookies on generally available browsers. This is one way to manage your preferences regarding the collection of information by us. Additionally, and because data acquired across the internet is often associated with information about you acquired in other places online, you can manage online advertising preferences via these links
Google Ad Preferences Manager
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on
Facebook Ad Preferences Manager
Network Advertising Initiative
Digital Advertising Alliance
California privacy rights
This section is provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). This section applies solely to our users who are California residents as defined under the CPPA.
Information We Collect
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have or may have collected the following categories of information from our users and/or consumers; Identifiers; personal information listed under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.8(e); characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; biometric information; internet or other similar network activity information; geolocation data; professional or employment-related information; and inferences drawn from such information.
Categories of Sources from which Information is Collected
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources: directly from you, indirectly from other users of our services; indirectly from third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services that we perform; and directly and indirectly through cookies and other technologies as described above.
Sharing of Personal Information
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to service providers and third parties to whom you authorize or direct us to disclose your personal information in connection with our services. We also may share personal information about you for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
Personal Information “Sold” to Third Parties
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have made available to our third-party marketing partners personal information included in the following categories: identifiers; commercial information; internet or other similar network activity information; and inferences drawn from such information. We do not sell the personal information of consumers that we know are minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization as required under the CCPA.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
As of January 1, 2020, California residents, as defined under the CCPA, may take advantage of the following rights:
a) Subject to certain exclusions under the CCPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
b) You may request, up to two (2) times each year, that we disclose to you, once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, the: (1) categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you; (2) categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (3) business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; (4) categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose; (5) categories of personal information that we sold about you; (6) categories of third-parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and (7) business or commercial purpose for selling your personal information.
c) Subject to certain exceptions and up to two (2) times each year, you may request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you. Once we receive and confirmed your verifiable consumer request for deletion, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) such personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
To opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please refer to the “Managing online advertising preferences” section above.
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by either sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "California Privacy Rights" in the subject line.
You will be asked to provide certain identifying information, such as your name, email, and residency. While processing your request, we may ask you to provide further verifying documentation. We will only use personal information provided in a request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. If you are making a request through an authorized agent acting on your behalf, such authorized agent must provide proof of written authorization to do so, and you must verify your identity directly with us, unless such authorized agent provides proof of a power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Accordingly, and unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: deny you services; charge you different prices or rates for services; provide you a different level of services; or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level for services. We may charge a different price or rate or price or rate or provide a different level of service if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information.
We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time, and we will always post the most up-to-date version on our website. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that a modification to this Policy materially affects your rights, we will notify you (by, for example, sending a message to your account email or posting on our website).
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to our Services, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any Personal Information we have collected, please contact us via email@example.com